A CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) is someone who knows their customer’s needs, wishes and dreams. She/he should be well versed in the value delivered to customers and the problems customers are trying to solve
Strong knowledge of market needs & demand, competent, hardworking & efficient. Stock Handling, collections, active follow-ups, good communication skill, knowledge of competitors market, sincere & internet savvy., strong interpersonal skills, organized approach to work, hardworking with strong work ethics, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The CRM Manager is responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- CRM will be responsible for daily monitoring of customerconcerns and ensuring quick resolution by the respective teams (sales or procurement.
- CRM to provide feedback & recommendations to all team members on improving customerdelight
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement in sales aspect
- Responsible for building the customerbase by developing a strong rapport with potential customers, finding their particulars and meeting their requirements.
- Trains & periodically ensure good client relationshipis maintained at all sale locations in the organizations.